7/25/08

What You Missed: It's Not Much


Here's a list of events that happened that you probably don't care about:
  • I finished my first semester at U of M and at least passed my classes
  • I'm a member of The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts Student Government
  • I am a shoe-in for the webmaster position of LSASG
  • I am on the Energy theme year committee trying to find websites concerning green living along with alternative energy and its conservation
  • My first college roommate was a douche and, contrary to popular opinion, I would give up that experience for anything
  • I got a Wii!
  • My family threw my grandpa a 90th birthday party and he received a Wii also
  • I became addicted to Tribal Wars (don't look into it, you'll just get sucked in too)
  • My love for the internet grew stronger in an unhealthy, obsessed kind of way
  • I'm trying to earn money by doing online surveys; not so gr8 ackshully
  • I found out I have TMJ so I'm on a soft food diet until my jaw joints can be popped back into their proper locations
  • I finally know what day it is because I have a day clock now!
Ok, you're basically all caught up now.
I mean, I could talk about what I've been watching on TV, what music I recently downloaded, and all the cool things I've discovered while on the internet but I wouldn't want to bore you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments! Sucks to hear about your ordeal my comrade in electronics. Hope companies get their crap together. And what is the deal with Vonage's commercials being so cocky? haha