7/26/08

Happy 1 Trillion, Internet!


Internet has reached one trillion unique web pages.
Too bad you will never see the above message any time soon because Google has announced it has indexed over 1 trillion sites.
This is huge literally and metaphorically.
It would seem at this rate of growth the internet will contain just about every piece of information out there.
Soon there won't be a single fact that only exists on paper.
If you're reading this there's no doubt that you've contributed to the internet's vast knowledge database somehow.
I guess there's nothing to celebrate until Google hits the 1 quadrillion mark.
I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice. as for a Vonage spoof... hmmm... I have a bunch of skit ideas I've come up with but me and my friends are too lazy to do them. Check out the THCSP link on my blog (or profile) for some random stuff. Or you can search for me on YouTube under "THCSPproductions"