7/25/08

I've Been Away for How Long?!


Being the random person that I am, I googled myself today and stumbled upon my own blog, stemr.
I thought to myself, "my god, how long has it been since my last post?"
Too long.
When college kicked in I thought I wouldn't have enough time to do anything but study and breathe (no room for eating or sleeping).
As it turned out, I had more time on my hand than I knew what to do with.
I shouldn't have had any time really since I found out late in the first semester that I was failing most of my classes.
I suppose I could blame video games, the internet, or tv but it was truly my fault.
For some reason, I simply stopped posting on my own blog.
It was probably out of sheer boredom with a heaping amount of distraction, a dash of ADD, and a liberal sprinkling of procrastination.
A recipe for disaster.
I think that maybe I need to change up what I blog about.
Instead of pretending that this is a well established blog I should just keep it simple.
So I'm going to try to just speak my mind and as dull as that may be to you at least I'll keep interest even for just a little longer.
At any rate, I'm back and hopefully I can squeeze in an hour out of the 12 hours of nothingness that comes with each day to post on stemr.

No comments: