- Stop doing sit-ups! Stand straight, feet shoulder width apart, tighten up your abs (and keep them tense), slowly lift 5-15 lb. weights with arms straight out in front, hiss as you exhale, and "do this until you fall over."
- Canada has discovered that DRM (a hidden system on purchased media content that encrypts data limiting it to strict uses) can take private information about you and give it to third parties without your consent.
- An amplified photon thruster could shorten trip to Mars has scientists ecstatic.
- Putting pressure on special floor tiles can generate electricity which can power dance clubs simply by people dancing.
- Using adult stem cells instead of six day old embryos may just be the key to curing millions of Americans of numerous disorders and illnesses.
- Curcumin, the main ingredient in curry spice turmeric, could be just as potent as pharmaceutical drugs when it comes to killing cancer.
- The same ingredients found in sheet rock, shampoo, and rocket fuel along with sorbic acid, which is derived from natural gas, are used to make a Twinkie.
- Soil can be easily converted into organic soil, used to make organic produce, but consumers just won't pay those high prices even though costs would decrease if more people supported these foods.
I'm beginning to like this list idea instead of blogging about each topic individually. If you have a comment stating that this new style is good or bad you know where to put it.
at 9:49 AM