8/24/07

Moving In

Going to U of M = less posts.
It's time to go to college so I'm going to be super busy packing, traveling, and settling into my dorm. I'm probably not going to be posting much of anything for about a week so in the mean time why don't you use this post as a way to give me some suggestions on how to improve, what you like/dislike about my blog, or what you would like to be added through comments. You can even request a post like "what's the best ? to buy" or "which ? should I use." Whatever you like. See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


Also visit my webpage; gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com