8/16/07

Faster Than The Speed of Light

Scientists claim quantum tunneling allows photons to exceed the speed of light.
It's suddenly all over the internet but I'll sum it up:
Einstein - "you need an infinite amount of energy to go faster than 186,000 miles per second."
German physicist - "the detector just picked up that some photons instantaneously went from one prism to the next with a 3 ft. gap!"
Einstein - "well, that's just absurd."
German physicist - "It's quantum tunneling! I'm sure of it!"
Einstein - "you know, my laws haven't been broken before, why would they suddenly not apply to you?"
German physicist - "I proved Einstein wrong! I'm telling everybody without considering another theory!"
Einstein - "oh boy..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has been proven as false.

Mhr said...

impossible !!!!